Saturday, June 20, 2015

Advancing in the Frontier of Knowledge

I've recently enrolled myself in a masteral program in Camiguin Polytechnic State College. I like going to school. (That's why I became a teacher.)

Right now I'm taking up two subjects, Curriculum Development and Implementation and Statistics and Measurement in Education. I'm satisfied that I get to take these subjects first because they're not that far from what I already know from my teaching experience.

This is not the first time I enrolled in a masteral program. Back in 2006 I enrolled in the Master of Physics program in MSU-IIT. Studying a pure physics program made me feel like a complete idiot just because I could not remember my calculus.

Now that I am enrolled in Master of Education, I feel like I'm in my element. I'm ready to take my teaching to the next level and I'm excited with every assignment and report I have to make.

I pray that He will give me the grace to finish this and be of service to humanity. (Whoa! Big Words!)

•○♡♥♡○•


No comments:

Post a Comment